Dermatology and Medical Cosmetics
Get Free Consultation
Enter your details below and one of our representatives will contact you.
Dermatology; It is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of diseases of the skin, mucosa, hair, nails and sexually transmitted diseases. Itching, Fungus, Acne, Hand, foot, facial warts, Genital warts, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Lip and genital herpes, Moles, Skin cancers, Hair loss and hair diseases, Nail diseases and ingrown nails, Shingles, Hair growth, Cosmetic consultancy is provided to our patients on Vitiligo, Allergic skin diseases, Wrinkles, Staining, Skin aging, Scars and burns, Hair and nail problems, General skin care.
Transactions Carried Out in Dermatology Department
- Cryotherapy: It is known as freezing or gas tightening treatment. It is a modern and easy method used in the treatment of many skin diseases, especially warts. It does not require local anesthesia. It is a fast procedure used in children.
- Electrocauterization: The method known as burning treatment is applied with local anesthesia. It is the advantage of getting results in a single session.
- Skin Biopsy: It is the removal of tissue with local anesthesia and examination in pathology for the definitive diagnosis of skin diseases.
- Dermatoscopy: It is a diagnostic method used for the diagnosis of skin diseases, especially moles, skin cancers.
- Wood Light: It is a device used in the diagnosis of diseases such as fungal diseases, vitiligo, melasma, popularly known as blue light.
- Laser Epilation: It is applied with Alexanrite type device under the control of a specialist doctor in a hygienic environment to get rid of unwanted black and brown hair.
- Pulse Dye Laser: It is an effective laser in congenital or acquired vascular moles. In children, if desired, it is applied with general anesthesia in adults. Pulse Dye Laser is also used to achieve a skin rejuvenation effect without creating a wound on the skin. Favorable results are also obtained in acne, burns and scars.
- Allergy Tests: Food and environmental allergens can be detected with the prick test. It gives results in 20 minutes. With the patch test, allergens that cause skin contact reactions are determined. The test applied by applying a tape to the back is evaluated after 48 hours and 96 hours.
- Chemical Peeling: It aims to rejuvenate the skin by applying glycolic acid to the skin. A total of 4 sessions with 2-week intervals are applied at concentrations of 20-35-50-70%.
- Skin Cleaning: After the skin is opened with steam, blackheads, acne cysts, keratin cysts and oil cysts are cleaned.
- Dermaroller: It is the application of cylinders with metal needles on the face. Special serum and masks are applied to many holes opened.
- PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma) : Growth factors obtained from the patient’s own blood are used for skin rejuvenation and hair loss treatment.
- Mesotherapy: It is the injection of skin and hair restorative, nourishing and regenerating substances into the skin with special needles.
- Intralesional Injection: It is the injection of drugs, especially cortisone, into the skin in skin diseases such as keloid, ringworm disease.
- Nail Pulling: It is used in cases where drug treatment is not possible, especially for ingrown nails.
- Abscess Drainage: Inflamed lesions are drained with local anesthesia in the intervention room.
Making appointments with specialist physicians
Your doctor in your country and Turkey teleconference call / Making
Informing transparently about Treatment Options and Costs You Can Receive
Discounted flight tickets and accommodation from THY for patients, relatives and companions
Airport transfer (with disabled-friendly vehicles upon request)
Hospitalization and discharge procedures
Assistance in payment procedures to facilitate accounting processes
Assistance services by a foreign language-speaking H&T Consultant
Free psychological counseling if you need it
Health & Travel
* Guidance services or touristic daily / weekend / weekly holiday tours
* transfers for a second opinion
* pretreatment and posttreatment transfers
* Turkey leaving medical support
* Celebration dinner party after treatment, shopping tours etc.