Get Free Consultation
Enter your details below and one of our representatives will contact you.
Things to Consider in Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetic surgery operations are mostly performed without a mandatory emergency medical need and decided as a result of the patient’s communication with the doctor. There is a misperception among patients that these operations have no risk. Although it is much lower than other surgeries, there is a risk of complications related to surgery or anesthesia. Therefore, plastic surgery should be considered as normal surgery. These issues need to be discussed in detail with the doctor.
- Rather, aesthetic surgery operations demanded for body comfort, well-being, increased self-confidence and happiness should be performed in hospitals with all kinds of equipment and teams, under appropriate operating room conditions.
- Care should be taken in surgeries that require very low fees compared to their equivalents. The information and identities of materials such as implants and prostheses placed in the body should be requested from the doctor who will perform the surgery. Products that are subject to authorized approval and inspection must be used.
- It is undesirable to have visible scars in aesthetic surgeries, but it should be remembered that each person has a different wound healing capacity. Since plastic surgery is a branch of beauty and aesthetics, there is a high demand for more beautiful scars or scars that do not remain. ‘Laser sewing’ is one of the most frequently pronounced mistakes. Laser is a technology that is generally used for purposes such as destruction and skin layer peeling. In other words, it does not have a unifying, stitching feature. The suture, which patients refer to as laser stitching, is a type of stitch that is thrown under the skin, not visible outside the skin, and usually does not need to be removed because it is melted by the body. Gentle stitching, camouflaging of the stitches, trying to match the body lines in aesthetic surgeries performed by plastic surgeons, It is a partial illusion with stitches in invisible areas. For example, nose surgeries are performed from the inside of the nose, no traces are seen on the skin. If prominent ear surgery is performed behind the ear, it cannot be seen directly if there is a scar. In breast aesthetic surgeries, stitches are made around the nipple and in the folds between the breast tissue and the rib cage, ensuring that the remaining scars are tolerable and easy to camouflage.
Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department Diagnostic Treatment Services
Plastic surgery; Surgical treatment of accidents, diseases or congenital deformities and aesthetic surgeries are the main areas of our department. The most common aesthetic surgeries are: Rhinoplasty, Breast Reduction and Augmentation Surgeries, Face Lift, Filler Applications, Liposuction-Lipectomy and Abdominal Aesthetics.
In the field of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthognathic Surgery, Head-Neck and Skin Tumors Surgery, Congenital Hand and Face Anomalies Treatment, Lip-Palate Cleft Treatment, Craniofacial Surgery, Acute-Chronic Wound Treatment, Tissue Transplants (Graft and Flap Surgery) are performed.
Services Provided in Our Aesthetics, Plastic and Reconstructive Department
- Breast Aesthetics
- Nose Aesthetics
- Tummy Tuck
- Liposuction (Regional Fat Removal)
- Face and Eyelid Aesthetics
- Ear and Chin Aesthetics (Orthognathic Surgery)
- Sexual Aesthetics
- Gynecomastia Correction (Breast Aesthetics in Men)
- Leg and Hip Aesthetics
- Arm Lift
- Hair Transplant
- Face and Hand Rejuvenation
- Filler Applications
- Laser Applications
- Maxillofacial Trauma Surgery
- Head and Neck Tumors Surgery
- Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery
- Burn and Chronic Wound Surgery
- Skin Tumors Surgery
Making appointments with specialist physicians
Your doctor in your country and Turkey teleconference call / Making
Informing transparently about Treatment Options and Costs You Can Receive
Discounted flight tickets and accommodation from THY for patients, relatives and companions
Airport transfer (with disabled-friendly vehicles upon request)
Hospitalization and discharge procedures
Assistance in payment procedures to facilitate accounting processes
Assistance services by a foreign language-speaking H&T Consultant
Free psychological counseling if you need it
Health & Travel
* Guidance services or touristic daily / weekend / weekly holiday tours
* transfers for a second opinion
* pretreatment and posttreatment transfers
* Turkey leaving medical support
* Celebration dinner party after treatment, shopping tours etc.